buttery · soft · moisturizing
Rich and buttery, coconut oil is heralded for its intensely moisturizing qualities, making it great for therapeutic use on the skin.
- Mix coconut with lavender or peppermint oil for a soothing massage oil
- Blend into a lotion for an antifungal and antibacterial skin cream
- Add a few drops of coconut oil to your sun lotion to protect and moisturize
- Blends well with peppermint, jasmine, and lavender essential oils
- Mixes well into almond carrier oil
About Coconut Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cocos nucifera L.
Family Name: Arecaceae
Parts Used: Fruit
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Scent: Sweet, buttery