soothing · thick · moisturizing
Extracted from castor beans, this odorless, viscous oil is highly moisturizing and anti-inflammatory, making it great for the skin, hair, and scalp.
- Mix castor oil with a lotion to create a luscious moisturizer
- Soothe an irritated scalp by massaging it with a few drops of castor oil mixed with a carrier oil
- Apply to hair and comb through to detangle split ends
- Blends well with rosemary, lavender, and ylang ylang essential oils
- Mixes well into coconut or almond carrier oil
About Castor Oil
Botanical Name: Ricinus communis L.
Family Name: Euphorbiaceae
Parts Used: Seed
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Appearance: Yellow oily liquid
Scent: With slight acrid aroma