Aloe Vera Oil
soothing · light · rejuvenating
Along with its soothing nature, aloe vera oil is anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it a popular ingredient in skincare products.
- Add few drops of aloe vera oil to your shampoo to encourage healthy hair growth.
- Mix aloe vera oil into hand or body lotion for a deep moisturizer.
- Drop aloe oil into a carrier oil and apply to sunburned skin.
- Blends well with peppermint and lavender essential oils.
- Mixes well into jojoba carrier oil
NOTE: This aloe vera oil is infused in sesame oil and should not be used by anyone with allergies or sensitivities to sesame.
About Aloe Vera Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Aloe barbadensis miller
Family Name: Asphodelaceae
Common Names: Aloe vera
INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Parts Used: Inner Leaf
Extraction Method: Carrier oil infusion
Appearance: Light yellow