Tea Tree Essential Oil
woody · earthy · herbaceous
A household favorite, tea tree is a versatile essential oil with a distinct woody scent.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil into your diffuser of choice to freshen up a room.
- Combine tea tree oil with your favorite facial cleanser or soap, or apply as an aftershave.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to a spray bottle of water and use as a cleaning agent.
- Blends well with lavender and eucalyptus oil
- Mixes well into Calendula carrier oil
About Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Family Name: Myrtaceae
Common Names: Melaleuca
INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Parts Used: Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled