Eugenol Essential Oil
spicy · comforting · enriching
Also known as clove oil, eugenol has antiseptic and antibacterial qualities and is well-known for easing tooth discomfort.
- Diffuse eugenol oil to brighten up a room
- Sprinkle a few drops of eugenol oil into a massage oil to ease aching muscles
- Add a drop of clove oil to a cloth and apply to sore gums or teeth
- Blends well with grapefruit, clary sage and cinnamon essential oils
- Mixes well into jojoba carrier oil
About Eugenol Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Syringa oblata Lindl.
Family Name: Oleaceae
Parts Used: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Appearance: Colorless or light yellow
Scent: Spicy, clove-like