musky · woody · soothing
Calendula oil has a unique woody aroma and is known for its soothing effects on the skin.
- Mix calendula oil into your favorite lip balm for a moisture booster
- Add a few drops of calendula oil into a lotion to ease inflammation and sun damage
- Incorporate calendula oil to shampoo or a carrier oil to promote healthy hair growth
- Blends well with aloe vera, seabuckthorn, and lavender essential oils
- Mixes well into sweet almond carrier oil
About Calendula Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis L.
Family Name: Compositae
Parts Used: Flower
Extraction Method: Soak
Appearance: Yellow oily liquid
Scent: Woody, musky
Appearance: Dark yellow, orange